Recent content by Old Rob

1. O

How many AI can be active in scene same time

I saw BD can handle a lot if you take simple cubes or spheres and sure it is hardware related too. So f.e. if I would like to have ~10 or more AICharacter moving same time in my (Terrain)-scene, would, must this be possible without having slideshow on modern PC? If, what is the one main point...
  2. O

Shell ejection, framerate down

Yes, that was ticked. Unchecked it but no success. But it forced me to compare all the settings again, but no success. Last thing was a new project and all went well this time, stable framerate. Finally I saw a difference now, oh oh, it was Game -> Surface Manager! I had ticked the Detect...
  3. O

Yes, I did. And I can see that the shell(Clones) are removed from the hierachy after a short time. Shorten the lifetimes will not help too. I choosed the Oposive shell prefab but during my tests I used different shell prefabs, with same result. I compared the settings a few times now but I can't...
  4. O

Thank you very much for pointing this to me. I never had a look to profiler up to now. Well, that's again one new thing which I have to learn from 0 to 100 in short time :) I could mange to show the timescale while shooting the mag empty. I made a screenshot from which I thought that this is...
  5. O

Sorry, I'm not sure if I understand right. If, I used under Game => Object Pool several values for the Object Shell. There is no difference if I enter 50, 100, 500, 1000. While the mag contains ~50 bullets and there is for test, the player rifle only, I think 50 should be enough. If this was...
  6. O

During my tests I run into massive trouble with the framerate while agent was firing. Lastly I could point it to rifle ejecting shells. It is the same if agent, or me, is shooting. A few shots will do more or less nothing, but firing a lot bullets, as the agent does, let the framerate drop near...
  7. O

How to get the current count of agent AssaultRifle bullets

Thank you, I will give it a try soon.
  8. O

How to get the current count of agent AssaultRifle bullets

If enemy is killed I can pickup his ammo. This is max ammo always. But I woud like if the Player just pickup the current count of Bullets. Any hint how to do this?
  9. O

Need advise with FPS Arms and AIM

In the meantime I played and tested a lot and finaly I fixed that problem with the below settings for my AssaultRifle. As said above, I used the bodyguard mesh, seperated the Arms with FPS MeshTool. Seems that I was on the wrong path by thinking I could use the given settings from the UFPS...
  10. O

Need advise with FPS Arms and AIM

I'm a new UFPS user and I'm lost in space. I would like to ask for a hint, advise where to look for my problem. The attached picture shows my problem, FPS Arms and Rifle are looking good, firing etc is working, but if I press the right mouse button to aim, the first persons objects (arms and...