Recent content by Ofonna

1. O

Update Request

yes, my enemies aren't humanoid and so there are custom rotations i used with the desired behavior designer movements
  2. O

Update Request

Hi, i'm currently working on a game where i use the Tactical movement tasks and i noticed that they all set update rotation to true, without the option to set it to false like the movement tasks, please this feature is very much needed in my game and would be awesome if we could get it in the...
  3. O

Can see object doesn't work until i deactivate and activate Ai agent gameobject

here is what my tree looks like, i'm just prototyping my ai behavior right now as my game mechanic is already complete. -> i spawn 4 ai agents with behavoir trees on them -> but the can see object task doesn't work until i deactivate all of them and reactivate them from the inspector which is...
  4. O

Can see object doesn't work until i deactivate and activate Ai agent gameobject

So my behavior trees are acting weird and i cant seem to understand what the problem is, i'm spawning objects once my scene starts and expect them to detect players when they see the gameobject but it doesnt work except i deactivate other ai agents with behavior trees aswell, i dont know if...