Recent content by Niroan

1. N

Third Person Top Down not working

Hi Opsive I bought this product 2 days ago via Unity. There has been alot of trys to find solution but without success via Discord. If i start a new unity project 2021.3.23f1 Import UCC and install newest version UltimateCharacterController3.0.11. Then after scene setup, I want to create a...
  2. N

Drag to button to delete item.

Im not that good at coding your plugin, how would i achieve this easy? I spend last 5 days rebuilding after update. please help me. I know i can just look at prefab, but i dont understand the way your plugin is build. For me its not logic, there are SOOOO many scripts on each object that my head...
  3. N

Suppress Inventory Monitor when auto 'Loading on Start'

@Bonfyre i managed to do This by simply disabling the parent monitor object. Then after all your code is loaded enable it again with a waitUntil inumerator loop
  4. N

Play sound when equipment is dropped

How and where? I spend 4 days reconfigurating the UIS cause of Update. I rather NOT Update again. The sounds system is extremly complicated matter i just want and audio source where i have my Mixing group attached. Then dragging the audio clip to Play. Is there not and event for “Crafting”
  5. N

Crafting Chance

I would like to create a % chance for the item to be crafted, and the user gets a pop up when clicking craft. Then it will show the chance to success crafting, if it fails the materials are lost. If it success then materials are taking form the player.
  6. N

Play sound when equipment is dropped

Hello, I want to play a sound when my players drop and item in equipment slot. And i want to play another sound when the player drag and drops a item from equipment to inventory. Also i want a sound when my user clicks the crafting button to make and item
  7. N

Drag to button to delete item.

Hello i have and inventory system. I want be able to drag from Grid Inventory to a button that looks like a trash can, then show a pop to confirm deletion. After this delete item from inventory.
  8. N

Adding Equipped Items from start of game.

So in short, when i equip item i want to notified. and when i Unequip i want to be notificed. I can setup EventHandler now so i just need to know how and where its setup. I use the ActionEquip
  9. N

I managed to get it working :) Last thing i need to know is where the action for equipped items is called? When i click the action button "Equip" and "Unequip" i want a script to run, cause i need to update the cloud with new items :) I got everything else working now, thanks for the great...
  10. N

/ Retrieves an attack attribute value by getting its attribute. var attackAttribute = item.GetAttribute<Attribute<int>>("Attack"); if (attackAttribute != null) { // The real attack value. var myAttack = attackAttribute.GetValue(); // The override attack value. var...
  11. N

I got the newest version ;)
  12. N

It worked :) How will i get the attribute "Attack" from the weapons?
  13. N

Hello Im trying to get this working with equipped items. I managed to get the list. But when i try it add the items to equipped list its like they are not removed from normal inventory? They stay there and now user have 2 times normal items. public void AddItemsToEquipped() {...
  14. N

Setup custom shop

Can you tell me where you Take and give currency inside shop? There must me a code that makes sure that player has enough “Gold”. Right after that i Can just insert the cloud script
  15. N

Setup custom shop

What event type is the Currency? Is this correct? EventHandler.RegisterEvent<CurrencyAmounts>(_CurrencyOwner, EventNames.c_CurrencyOwner_OnUpdate, EventCurrencyUpdate); then the function public void EventCurrencyUpdate(CurrencyAmounts currency) { Debug.Log("Currency: " +...