Recent content by niltheory

1. niltheory

Ultimate Steamworks Networking - Assets Project (Fish-Net, Mirror and Netcode)

I'm doing great. I have just now started getting into learning how to use Mirror and it's almost like the stars have aligned. Take care of yourself!
  2. niltheory

Integrating Realistic Snipers and Ballistics

Okay. So, I've created an Action Module, when it's selected. It correctly shoots the RSB bullet points and the DynamicScope script switches the caliber type based on which weapon is found that has module id[2], the fire reference and communicates with the RealisticShooter Shooter Module and the...
  3. niltheory

Okay! I understand what you mean, I just needed to get something working now so I can start prototyping and I did somewhat get it to work to start doing exactly that. I'll start creating a new module for something better in the meanwhile.
  4. niltheory

I'm currently integrating the Realistic Sniper and Ballistics System asset inside of Opsive with the usage case still needing to use the Opsive-based projectiles for items that aren't chambered ammunition. I've created a script called BallisticsHelper which inherits from ShootableAction since...