Recent content by Necopoles

1. N

NWH Dynamic Water Physics 2 Integration

For anyone else having this issue here's how I fixed it: 1. I downloaded Cinemachine and followed the UCC guide for setting the cameras up however you need it configured. That guide is in the UCC documentation on this website. 2. Set the update method and blend update methods on the Cinemachine...
  2. N

I figured out where I was going wrong. None of my platforms were triggers, so it wasn't activating the platform ability. I think the disconnect could have something to do with our setups. I have a decently powerful computer but I'm getting about 60-70 fps in your demo scene. When I'm standing on...
  3. N

No changes to character interpolation. All I have is my script setting the move with object target when inside the ship's collider. I also haven't changed anything in your scripts either. But the character doesn't inherit the transform of the platforms automatically as you said. It seems like...
  4. N

The platform was working smoothly in the demo at first, but it went back to rubber banding and I can't seem to get it to work smoothly again. I reloaded my project files because I thought it might be an serialization thing but no luck. I'm using a large number of colliders as platforms on my...
  5. N

I can’t speak for how others use the platform system, but for me I was able to easily adapt it to start upon the player standing on the platform pretty easily anyway. So for me, no I don’t utilize the seat change to get to the platform. But if it’s an issue of needing to overhaul the platform...
  6. N

https://videoapi-muybridge.vimeocdn.com/animated-thumbnails/image/1de3d85b-0690-4e40-ac78-ccc32d15d20c.gif?ClientID=vimeo-core-prod&Date=1693761086&Signature=3b89dc09b9cbcd78a41fa2d90aff3b2c9465e18f I thought the best thing to do would be to start a fresh project with default settings rather...
  7. N

FastSkillTeam, I picked up your asset and it has integrated perfectly with my boat. It can even use multiple platforms to act as walls and allow the player to move inside my ship. Very versatile and easy to implement, so thanks for the recommendation. The only thing I wanted to ask about is...
  8. N

I'm going to take a look tonight at trying to adapt the vehicle physics integration. I don't know if the fact that the player can walk around on a boat/ship vs sitting stationary in a car makes a difference, but I'll report back if I figure anything out.
  9. N

In a recent release, we got an integration with NWH Vehicle Physics, but are there any plans to integrate with their other asset, NWH Dynamic Water Physics? I've tried many workarounds to get my character to play nice with this asset but the dynamic physics of the ship combined with the...