Recent content by mono08002000

1. M

High UseRate makes it impossible to stop shooting.

Sorry, I was using a slightly older version. When I upgraded the version, I could no longer reproduce the problem in the demo scene. However, it didn't solve the problem that was happening in my project. As a rather crude solution, I checked the mouse button and cancelled the shooting if it was...
  2. M

I found it. I can easily reproduce it in a DEMO scene by turning off Vsync and lowering Application.targetFrameRate to 10. For the assault rifle, just increase the UseRate. and Click the mouse button quickly and many times.
  3. M

Thank you Justin. I tried many times after I posted, I figured out how to reproduce it. In the demo scene, it happens when I click the mouse twice very quickly. In the demo scene, I can reload without getting stuck after the problem occurs. But it doesn't reload automatically, and I have to...
  4. M

If I make the UseRate of the gun very fast, such as 0.01, it will not stop firing continuously when I release the mouse button. Also, once a gun is in this state, the weapon can no longer switch weapons or reload after that. The reason why I want to make UseRate so fast is because I want to...
  5. M

left hand grenade at any time

Thank you very much. I solved it. As Justin says, I was missing the ability setting. I will post a screenshot of that part. I hope MarkusKer will solve it.
  6. M

left hand grenade at any time

Hello I am stuck for several days in the same state. The settings are almost the same as MarkusKer. When I compared the demo scene with my scene, I found that the flag grenade was set to Slot1 in the inventory display in the demo, but it was not set in my scene. Is MarkusKer the same display...