Recent content by mod256118

1. M

About animation

Hi, I have a new problem with the movement. Now I'm using Third Person Pseudo 3 D and the character will stop when attacking, the combo finally has no problem, but I would like to make the character allow to rotate when the moment of transit from attack 1 to attack 2. For example, when the...
  2. M

About animation

5.png is the values when the animation freezes.
  3. M

About animation

Hi, can you have a look at my setting? I have no idea what wrong with the setting and I have tried for a whole day. The attack combo can be finished but if I attack and move at the same time, the animation will be stuck, all input will have no response. If I don't finish the complete combo (for...
  4. M

About animation

Hello, thanks for the reply. 3. I found out it didn't work because the animation needs to add the event... now I can do the combo attack, but the Slot0ItemmStateIndex and Slot0ItemSubstateIndex are still not changed, and the animation stuck at the last attack animation. Is there any setting...
  5. M

About animation

Hello I have questions with the animation 1. How to force the animation finished before going to the next animation? Like when the attacking animation is playing, the system will ignore other input. The reason to ask this question because I have added a new ability but I can non-stopping to...