Recent content by mncgdev

1. M

Choose Spawn Point In-Game

Hi, i have situation like this, in my map have some spawn point, and than i want make player can choose spawn point for character spawn in-game. does opsive support for that?
  2. M

Can't Spawn Multiple Player at the Same Time

hi @Gwynbl31dd , plaese follow that image
  3. M

no errors, but after i comment this, that's works like what i want..
  4. M

@Justin, i already implement that "GetCharacterPrefab" but i can't spawn more than one character at the same time, the first character successfully spawning, but the other character not spwning (from lobby), only the host can spawn the character.. note: Left = Host (spawn successful), right =...
  5. M

Hi,, Why i can't spawn more than 1 character at the same time ? any suggestions please...
  6. M

Multiplayer Character Kills & Scoring

hi @Arachai, can you tell me why can not use the same character?
  7. M

Multiple background sound effect in OPSIVE

Hi, i want to implement multiple background sound effect in my game, for example, i have multiple area in my map, and in each area i want to have different background sound effect. can opsive support multiple background sound effect in current version?
  8. M

Problem Replace Motion

Cool,, thank you @Justin, and now the camera not follow the head off character when it sliding,, any suggestion? Video: https://streamable.com/uo8a2j
  9. M

Problem Replace Motion

i try to replace dodge forward motion with sliding motion (from mixamo), the problem is after sliding animation finish my character can't move. any suggestion? video : https://streamable.com/077v0j
  10. M

Can't Access Presets (Agility Add-on)

Solved.. thank you @Justin
  11. M

Vault not starting

do you know how to change height for vault animation? cause i have some object with different height.
  12. M

Vault not starting

i think that's the problem, i can't add or create new preset http://www.opsive.com/forum/index.php?threads/vault-and-hang-ability-problem.2797/post-13935
  13. M

Vault not starting

i try to add MoveTowardsUltimateCharacterLocomotionPreset in Unlimate Character Locomotion, but it's say error Error: Unable to add preset. MoveTowardsUltimateCharacterLocomotionPreset.asset isn't located within the same project directory. UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)...
  14. M

Error Create New Presets 1. Parent directory must exist before creating asset at Assets/timateCharacterController/DevPresets/Hang.asset. UnityEditor.AssetDatabase:CreateAsset(Object, String) Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Editor.Inspectors.StateSystem.StateInspector:CreatePreset(Object...
  15. M

Hi, i have problem with add (presets-agility) and create new preset, every time i try to create new preset always error folder, and i can't add existing preset for agility. Why i can't access presets agility folder? help me please, thank you..