Recent content by mikhail.b1990

1. M

Melee Simple Combo Use Complete event not getting fired sometimes...

No I couldn't reproduce this in the demo scene - but that's because the swords in the demo scene are single swords right? Not dual swords like mine, so there is only ever one slot ID for the animator to use for the transitions. I tried something else on my end - I created 2 transitions for each...
  2. M

Hey Justin, thanks for your response. I tried to use a combination of events and durations (I used events for the Use event and Attack Start event and durations for attack complete, allow chain attack, and use complete). It works ok if I tap the input in a controlled manner, but if I button mash...
  3. M

Yes, I did some reading on this. Seems that if I speed up the animation using the animator instead of the actual clip itself, this could cause issues in transition timing and animator events. Is there any way I can get around this to guarantee animation events firing, or would you say that...
  4. M

Hello, I have set up up dual swords (similar to Princ of Persia The Lost Crown) and am trying to set up an attack combo. To do this, I have a Use item ability set up with SlotID -1 to allow both swords to be used at the same time. The swords are prefab variants deriving from a base prefab which...
  5. M

Rubber-Banding issue with PunMovingPlatforms

I'm facing this issue whenever there are multiple players on a moving platform and anyone of them jumps while the platform is moving. I have properly setup all the components on the moving platforms i.e PunMovingPlatform, PhotonView. I have also noticed the same issue with the official demo in...
  6. M

Drive ability issue in Multiplayer

Hi Under Character's Drive ability if Teleport Enter Exit is true . Now enter the car , in your device it look good but in client device that player is not driving pose (position and rotation are set but drive animation is not set ) similarly when Teleport Enter Exit is false then it works in...
  7. M

UCC player Moves from its Driving position issue

Thank you for giving me this solution , I really appreciate your suggestion but Is there any way to solve with out using USC because my requirement is only to sit on vehicle and perform left and right turn animation that's it .
  8. M

I am using ultimate character controller version 2.4.8 and NWH Vehicle physics 2 version 11.9 (latest version). I have just taken motorcycle prefab from NWH and setup drive location and move toward location and then simply use drive ability . Issue is generated when I turn vehicle left or right...
  9. M

Hi I am Using NWH vehicle system ,all the setup for driving different type of vehicle are done. Now I am facing an issue while driving any vehicle when I turn the vehicle Ucc Player object moves from its driving position, can you help me to understand why this is happening and what is a...
  10. M

Problem after importing Realistic Car Controller Integration

Alright, got it. Thanks for the update!
  11. M

Problem after importing Realistic Car Controller Integration

Hi! I've currently got UCC v2.4.9 and Realistic Car Controller Pro v1.2. However, upon importing the RCC integration for UCC, I get some compiler errors. There seems to be a version incompatibility between the two packs. How can I fix this?
  12. M

Pickups not working on mobile devices

Hi Justin, we debugged the build with breakpoints, and found that the itemIdentifier of the pickup is returning a null category for some reason. We have added the item type to the pun pickup's itemdefinitionamounts array and set the amount to 1. But the m_Category of the item type remains null...
  13. M

So after quite some debugging what we saw is that in the editor when the item is picked up, a slot ID of 0 is passed to the function ItemIdentifierPickedUp in InventoryBase.cs which results in the OnInventoryPickupItem event correctly firing and the EquiUnequip item ability equips the item...
  14. M

Here's what we observed: ThrowableItem>>Equip() --> Not getting called Item>>Equip() --> Not getting called InventoryBase>>EquipItem() --> Not getting called EquipUnequip>>ItemEquip() --> Not being printed on the device UltimateCharacterLocomotion>>UpdateAbilities() --> Nothing is being called...
  15. M

Nope, it only works in the editor. No success in mobile or desktop builds. The item is picked up automatically.