Recent content by Micuccio

1. M

Exit wander task

Thank you for the reply. Do you have any suggestion how to modify it?
  2. M

Exit wander task

Hi, I am having some issues with the wander task. I am using the one included in the pack and I would like to achieve the following: a) Set Animator bool (to trigger an idle animation) b) Wait few seconds (task wait) c) Wander until the next waypoint Repeat. I cannot figure out how to do it...
  3. M

[REQUEST] RPG Builder Integration

Hi Guys, anyone managed to integrate the Opsive controller with the RPG builder??
  4. M

Issue with Character manager Main menu

Hi and thanks for the quick reply. Sure I can create a new post. Could you please tell me what should I include in the post? Like Unity version etc? Thank you, Dom
  5. M

Hi There, finally I managed to update Playmaker and now I still have the same issue but the current error message is the following: Do you have any suggestions? Thanks in advance! Dom
  6. M

Unfortunately it's going to be quite problematic to roll out. I will try reimport everything. Thanks for the support :)
  7. M

Hi, Thanks for the suggestion but it did not work, unfortunately. I remember another post with a similar problem. http://www.opsive.com/forum/index.php?threads/install-new-version-issue.3605/ It's quite a problem now because I noticed that even the menus in the character inspector are now...
  8. M

Hi, I recently updated unity to 2021.2.7 and the current Main menu for both Third Person Character controller and Ultimate inventory appear like this: If I check the console I get the following message: I tried on a fresh project and the issue is not present. Do you have any suggestion? I...
  9. M

[REQUEST] RPG Builder Integration

I support this! Please let make it happen! even if we have to pay for it!
  10. M

Issue with Item Body (custom animation)

Thank you! It worked :)
  11. M

Issue with Item Body (custom animation)

Hi there! I am trying to solve the following issue: I am using custom animations for the Body item (punches and kicks) but I noticed that the animations can be interrupted by the locomotion inputs (WASD). It looks not so nice and I would like to fix it. One note: the custom animations require...
  12. M

Issue with Melee

Thank you :)
  13. M

Issue with Melee

Hi, I am using this amazing tool since few weeks and I noticed something odd when I set the Melee. After the Sword animation is played the character go back to Idle and there is a small translation backwards. I noticed that in the Tutorial video this is not present. Could you please help me...