Recent content by mdonatelli

1. M

Lock hot bar item definition types?

This helped a lot actually! I was banging my head against the wall because I missed the .Value in itemInfo.Value.
  2. M

Failure to Equip from Inventory

The ItemCollection wasn't named Default because the Player character prefab was set up by a team member not following the tutorial initially. Not an error of the tutorial! Thanks for checking in.
  3. M

Figured it out! The Inventory Bridge component on the Player prefab indicated "Default" for the Default Item Collection. Whereas the Inventory component on the player had a collection named Main, not Default. This solved my warning and the inability to Equip the created Weapon.
  4. M

Ok, one thing I was missing was an Item Collection on the Player prefab. I set that up in the character manager, but the warning persists.
  5. M

I just found a warning that said this: Error: Unable to find the collection with name Default. UnityEngine.Debug:LogWarning (object) Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Integrations.UltimateInventorySystem.CharacterInventoryBridge:GetItemCollection (string,bool) (at...
  6. M

Hello again, I've been following along with the Ultimate Inventory System Integration Part 1+2 videos and am running into an issue at about the 43:10 mark of the first video. The system I want is that you equip a weapon via your inventory. I have set up so many of the elements: The Item...
  7. M

CharacterQuantityDropItemAction "Deleting" Amount of Items on Drop from Character Inventory

Tried out the code snippet and it works like a charm! Thanks for the prompt response!
  8. M

CharacterQuantityDropItemAction "Deleting" Amount of Items on Drop from Character Inventory

Hi folks, I've been following the UIS and UCC Integration tutorials, and I've hit a bit of a roadblock. It's quite possible it's user error, so maybe someone can point me in the right direction. I'm using CharacterQuantityDropItemAction to drop items from my Character's inventory into an...