Recent content by mdmvpr2011

1. M

Hang Ledge with Moving Platform

Thanks Justin, i’ll give it a go!
  2. M

The Hang Ledge collider moves with the Moving Platform, but the mesh stays still.
  3. M

Hi, when I parent the Hang Ledge to a Moving Platform, nolan hangs ok, but falls off when the platform moves. Is there a script i’m missing for Nolan or the Ledge?
  4. M

Speed Change virtual joystick

Thanks Justin, i’ll take another look. ?
  5. M

Thanks Justin, sorry to be a pain but I don’t know how to add the delay within the Speed Change ability. Is it amongst the Character Locomotion script? I’ve created a new ability called Start SpeedChange but i’m not sure how to proceed. Is there a link to a tutorial?
  6. M

Hey guys, does anyone know how to add a delay to the Speed Change ability, so that when the virtual joystick is at full left or right extent, and after 1 second, the run state becomes active?
  7. M

360 Aim with virtual joystick

Brilliant! Thanks Justin, it work’s perfectly. ?
  8. M

The touchpad has the same result. The character spins on the spot.
  9. M

Yeah, the character turns around on the spot when using a virtual joystick binded to Mouse X and Mouse Y.
  10. M

Hi, I’m having problems with aiming in my 2.5D platformer. How do I use the virtual joystick to aim just as the mouse aim works? At the moment I have always aim on, with the disable cursor on unity script disabled, but the character turns around on the spot. How do I get the character to aim up...