Recent content by MartinD

1. M

Small request for change in Interactable class

Problem statement: Currently in order to make interactable object it is required: Add Interactable component to object Add IInteractableTarget component with logic that will do the actual job Fill ID for each single prefab object This is not a problem if same ID is used by only a few prefabs...
  2. M

Cannot equip items

Right, my bad here and I suppose too much work:-( I have removed rules specific for torches and left only for Equippable. Then added two rules (for either hand empty) and now it works. Thanks!
  3. M

Cannot equip items

To be hnest I do not even care. All I'd like is to have a torch in a hand and that is the only requirement for now. Also Initially I had only one rule set - default with two equippable in both hands. Did not work at all. Yes and that is what I have in the second ruleset but then this changes...
  4. M

Cannot equip items

Hello, I have aproblem with equipping items and have no idea what may be wrong really. I am adding an item to inventory: Inventory inventory = characterObject.GetCachedComponent<Inventory>(); inventory.MainItemCollection.AddItem((ItemInfo)(InventorySystemManager.CreateItem(ItemDefinitionInfo)...
  5. M

Problem with instantiating database at runtime

No errors and no warnings sadly. This is why I am curious what is going on as based on all info I get it should just work. In the meantime I have found some possible workaround but not sure how much of the solution it could be in a long term. I have also found that even though in inspector for...
  6. M

Ok, so here is the content of Game object. As I said if I put player character controller prefab directly in the scene and instantiate is this way it works. However if controller is instantiated at runtime then it for some reason cannot load the database. In either case those managers are...
  7. M

Now I also noticed that I should ask it in Questions but sadly cannot move thread there so please, help with that as well:-)
  8. M

Hi! I recently started integrating UIS and UCC together and run into some issues. Basically there is not problem when controller is instantiated in static way (put controller prefab into scene and do nothing else). However due to the fact that game is supposed to have several km2 overland and...
  9. M

Third Person Controller and UMA wardrobe recipes

I will dig deeper into this next week. From what I have noticed this is not adding new objects but rather messing with existing ones (including layers). So far the only thing I have done was to match those layer updates with what UCC does but sadly that did not help much. I will need to check...
  10. M

Possibly found the problem. Recipe included BoneyTail_Recipe hair which is sample coming from UMA. This particular sample is using PhysicsStandardSlot which in turn uses UMAPhysicsSlotDefinition. After removing use of this wardrobe recipe it started to work. However I have question if there is...
  11. M

UMA Avatar

Sorry for necro. There is indeed a problem with inspector. property field for this event is created after ending change check and applying changes to component. Corrected version: GUILayout.Space(5); EditorGUILayout.LabelField("Events", InspectorStyles.BoldLabel)...
  12. M

Not sure what do you mean here. All 3 fields in positioner are pointing towards same existing game objects (everything stays same as before pressing the button). Also positioner has only one public method: UpdateRotationHeight. I have disabled calling it (FixedUpdate and event registration) to...
  13. M

Hello, everyone. First gj on Third Person Controller, it is a real time saver. However I still have an issue to make it work with UMA properly. Generally character loads and if I change wardrobe during design time there is no problem. However when I do it in runtime character starts to become...