Recent content by Mark91

1. M

Serialization depth limit 10 exceeded

I placed [NonSerialized] in Attribute.cs on the binding and the issue went away; I did not try the other two code suggestions. I will if you would like me too for some reason. [NonSerialized] protected AttributeBinding<T> m_Binding;
  2. M

This is all I am getting from the Unity Editor; is there another place to get error information?
  3. M

I created a new Unity Project, imported Ultimate Character Controller 2.3.2 (no issue), imported Ultimate Inventory System 1.1.6 (no Issue), and finally imported the Ultimate Inventory System Integration for the Ultimate Character Controller (the one on the UCC download page.) After I imported...
  4. M

How to get started with UCC/UIS integration

When will the new video's post? I have been fighting bugs for a few days, lol, then the update came out and there it went again. Maybe I have parts of the old system and new system causing too many problems. I may just use the demo integration and modify from there; I look forward to the...
  5. M

Hello thank you for the reply. I actually made a new scene with default camera and light; I still got the error. I may start an entire new project and reimport; I will let you know if it get it again and what import caused it.
  6. M

Any ideas on how to fix this? Serialization depth limit 10 exceeded at 'Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.Core::DynamicItemDefinition.m_ItemDefinition'. There may be an object composition cycle in one or more of your serialized classes. Serialization hierarchy: 11...
  7. M

Unable to save inventory

Solved: needed to download the integrations from the Opsive Download page
  8. M

Unable to save inventory

I am using SaveSystem for Opsive; right now I have UCC and UIS going well. The save System is getting an error here: I read one forum on Pixel which talked about "Inventory Bridge Saver" I do not see this .cs in any of the packages I have imported. I have: UCC, UIS, Save System (does not show...
  9. M

Zoom Question

Figured if I posted here I would find it. If someone else has trouble. Go to UltimateCharacterLocomotion component, under the abilities section, and remove equipment scroll (or remove Mouse ScrollWheel as an input name while Step Zooming using States.)
  10. M

Is there a way to temporarily disable collision detection on the Character?

You could turn off the characters colliders. If you needed to time delay this, you could make a IEnumerator with a timer function. https://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReference/MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine.html
  11. M

Zoom Question

I set the step zoom feature on the camera controller and it works great when there is only one weapon in the inventory. With two weapons, the mouse scroll wheel, which is used for step zoom, is equipping the next weapon and still zooming. It is the next weapon up which is the problem for me, I...