Recent content by MarcOrion

1. M

Navmeshagent is null

Ah, ok. I have it sorted out now. I didnt realize it used a shared variable. Now I understand how to supply the destination. Thanks!
  2. M

Navmeshagent is null

Ok, after using the breakpoint and checking the currentGameObject, I realize that the error is partly my fault. I was putting the destination transform in the Target Game Object slot (because thats what I assumed it was for) but it seems the Target Game Object is for the Object you want to...
  3. M

Navmeshagent is null

Also, when I click on the warning message it takes me to the SetDestination script and to the following line: public override void OnStart() { var currentGameObject = GetDefaultGameObject(targetGameObject.Value); if (currentGameObject != prevGameObject) {...
  4. M

Navmeshagent is null

Yes, navmesh agent and behavior are on the same object. Could this be some sort of execution order issue perhaps?
  5. M

Navmeshagent is null

So I started using behavior designer (with movement pack) yesterday and it seems straight forward but when I do a simple behavior where I try to move/set destination I get the NavMeshAgent is null error. When I attach a test script with a simple GetComponent<NavMeshAgent>() it gets it just fine...