Recent content by Lucidus

1. L

Hanging Bugs

Demo scene works correctly, additionaly I noticed that the hanging object there has object identifier. Also I've added the demo character onto my scene and the 1st bug I've reported seems to affect the controller as well Controller can "stand" in mid air this is related to the sliding ability...
  2. L

Hanging Bugs

Hello. I have a Hang ability with the following setttings: Update: I fixed the first bug by adding Slide Ability and increasing max angle to 90 degrees
  3. L

Hanging Bugs

Update: It's not the World Z axis it is relative to the object that the hang ability is activated on. When I rotate the same object it works on the x axis.
  4. L

Hanging Bugs

Hello. I have a Hang ability with the following setttings: I've noticed two strange bugs. The first bug is that the character can stand in midair when connected to a wall https://gfycat.com/faithfulfavorablekakapo - Here is the gif of this behaviour The second bug makes it not possible to hang...
  5. L

UFPS Arms

I successfully added arms. The problem now is that the arms are appearing at wrong location and position.
  6. L

UFPS Arms

hi! I've installed UFPS. How do I rig my own arms? As I see with nolan, hands are generic, not humanoid. How are the arms animated? Is the movement copied from humanoid controller?
  7. L

Equip Weapon by code

How do i equip item by code? Should I use OnAbilityWillEquipItem event or reference locomotion directly in the script?
  8. L

Pistol Configuration - it won't fire.

I've added reload into item ability and it works now
  9. L

Loaded is 0, that concerns me it seems that the reload is not loading
  10. L

there are no errors I am on the newest version
  11. L

I've set the fire count to zero, no difference
  12. L

Hi! I created a pistol using default profile for pistol. However, when i try to shoot it plays dry fire audio. I disabled all animator events in favour of delays but it won't work either. Here are the weapon settings:
  13. L

UCC Integration - Modify Attributes Item Action Showing "Equip"

Here is configuration for consumables
  14. L

UCC Integration - Modify Attributes Item Action Showing "Equip"

I have to actionsets One for Consumable and the Other for Weapon. The one for weapon works just fine (I am able to equip/unequip weapon) But the one for consumables also shows Equip/Unequip Button. Here is the config for item action The item action panel for consumable exists