Recent content by Lockes_TheThief

1. Lockes_TheThief

Modifiy Multiple Character Attributes

Cool, they seem to be working fine so far. I'll let you know if I have any issues. Thanks.
  2. Lockes_TheThief

Modifiy Multiple Character Attributes

I was just told there isn't a way to make, for example a consumable item, modify multiple character attributes in one use. I'm making this post to ask for a way to make an array to do so. So we can make an item like a Super Potion, a highly costly item that 100% restores Health, Stamina, and...
  3. Lockes_TheThief

[SOLVED] Split Screen Inventory Menu Control Issue

I think I got it working. On the Input System UI Module, Player 2's Action Assets have to be set to "None" for some reason (I noticed this on your demo). When I set mine to None, basically by unselecting and selecting again, Player 2 was able to select her inventory properly. Now I just gotta...
  4. Lockes_TheThief

It does work. Only thing that is off is that player 2, when they switch to inventory it takes up the whole screen.
  5. Lockes_TheThief

Okay, so I re-did the whole inventory system following along with your post and that image. My grid is set up properly but I still can't make the items in my inventory selectable. And it still looks like Player 2 is controlling Player 1's input on the inventory.
  6. Lockes_TheThief

Maybe I should re-do it because I don't have Inventory Grid. I did delete a lot of things in order to make it fit the split screen, but this was before I saw your post on the documentation about them. I am using the Unity Input System. The 1st player Inventory doesn't work when there is one...
  7. Lockes_TheThief

So, I followed the instructions Sangemdoko gave me on discord and almost got the split screen working for the UIS. I am also using the UCC (Third Person Only). I attached a google drive link to the video. As you can see here, the controller can work on the menu, but not the inventory items...
  8. Lockes_TheThief

Knockback when damaged

I, too, would like to see how this code works...
  9. Lockes_TheThief

Third Person Controller Footstep system and Behavior Designer Can Hear Object Task

I got my enemy able to listen for my footsteps like you suggested @KO_Games, but how do I keep them from hearing me while I'm sneaking? Or crouched walking anyway...
  10. Lockes_TheThief

[SOLVED] Fireball Magic

I finally figured it out. Took me one hour of dedicated focus. The whole thing was correct, but when I created the fireball, I added a ranged projectile script that was interfering with the code! All I had to do was delete it, now she is shooting fireballs in the right direction and killing...
  11. Lockes_TheThief

[SOLVED] Fireball Magic

Hey everyone. So I'm a little confused trying to figure out how to get a basic fireball working. I would say I just copied what I saw in the demo (though I may have missed something, since there are so many separate parts to it), but I'm still getting some issues. My character (Player 2) can...
  12. Lockes_TheThief

[SOLVED] 2 Questions: Patrol Reset and Attacking

Okay cool. So if I wanted to do something new I'd have to code it myself? I couldn't figure out how to get my enemy to attack after he comes within attacking distance, but it looks like that is a part of the integration so I can just use the start stop use?
  13. Lockes_TheThief

Currently working on a game that will (hopefully) be done by July!

Currently working on a game that will (hopefully) be done by July!
  14. Lockes_TheThief

Thanks for replying Justin! I figured out the StateSystem error yesterday. I originally had all the asset store purchases I made organized in a folder that I created in order to keep them neat, but apparently some projects don't like that. If I was to grab an integration from the asset store it...
  15. Lockes_TheThief

Heyo! I am currently working on a 2 player split screen co-op game that I hope to one day release on a Nintendo System. I've decided to bite the bullet and realize I'm not too good with coding, especially one of this level (a 3D game) so I've downloaded the Ultimate Character Creator and...