Recent content by LiquidLink

1. L

Mouse sensitivity is framerate dependent

I found a temporary solution but it is not great and I am hoping you can fix it to account for all fames in between the fixed update. I just changed the value of the look vector that is set in SetCameraLookVectorInternal in the DeterministicObjectManager to be dependent of the current delta...
  2. L

Hey I just wanted to update this and say that I actually did implement this and it did not work. It made the game feel very choppy when the lookupdateinterval was less than the framerate. For example if the look update is set to .02 and I lock the game to 120 frames per second, it will feel...
  3. L

Thanks! I will.try it out when I get a chance.
  4. L

I have noticed the difference in sensitivities with v sync on and off, and in a fresh project that only had UFPS 2 imported last week. So yes I have had this issue on the latest version as well. V sync should have nothing to do with the issue though anyway correct? as if you are on a 60 hz...
  5. L

How to change default movement speed

Thanks for that, not sure how I missed that haha must have been tired.
  6. L

How to change default movement speed

Sorry for the dumb question but trying to figure out how to change the default movement speed has been driving me nuts. I don't want to do it through the state system I literally just want to hard code in a different value for the base movement speed of my game. Any help would be appreciated...
  7. L

Currently my game is very poorly optimized, meaning that the framerate can jump from 200 fps down to 45 very quickly. This really demonstrates the issue with sensitivity being tied to framerate, as it is almost unbearable. When the framerate is high my sensitivity is very very low, and when the...