Recent content by LeoLFerraz

1. L

AttributeModifier - EnableModifier(false) doesn't subtract from current value?

Oh, I assumed disabling the modifier would also null out its modified amount. In order to achieve that effect, should I just do Modifier.Amount = 0 then? Or is there a more appropriate way?
  2. L

AttributeModifier - EnableModifier(false) doesn't subtract from current value?

Hey, all! I have a collection of abilities meant to raise a character's base stats according to a roguelite permanent progression system. These abilities simply initialize an AttributeModifier and enable or disable it according to the abilies' state. They successfully raise the stat when...
  3. L

Ability Animator Inconsistency

Hi, Justin. I found the source of the bug. Using the 'SetEnabled' lifecycle event was the root cause. Apparently, it doesn't trigger when the ability is initialized (which is fine, but could be made clear on the function summary), but it DOES trigger when the component is active in the...
  4. L

Ability Animator Inconsistency

Hi, all! I've implemented a simple 'stagger' ability, which is activated when a character takes damage and stops itself a given time afterwards. It's used to: - Interrupt all other abilities; - Keep any other ability from starting; and - Triggering a flinching animation, showing that the...