Recent content by Lawrence Tran

1. L

Strange Bug in Animator in 2019.3.15f

Fixed in 2019 LTS version.
  2. L

Strange Bug in Animator in 2019.3.15f

Just upgraded to the new patch of Unity today and found that the Demo Animator Controller has some strange behavior. The transition data does not appear in in the Inspector for Base Layer > Movement for either Adventure Movement and Combat Movement. And the Blend Tree for Base Layer > Movement...
  3. L

Good job but, performance killer.

I am considering purchasing MxM myself and was wondering if you needed to subclass UltimateCharacterLocomotion to get it working with Kenneth Claassen's package. Can you give a bit more detail into how you integrated the package with UCC? I am worried that abilities that change...
  4. L

Retargetting arms animations

You can't retarget the Nolan arms animations because it is generic. What I have done is used FPS mesh tool and created two copies of the FPS mesh. On 1, I hide the arms and head. On 2, I hide the head and body. I then used the demo animator controller on both the character and First Person Arms...
  5. L

How can I get 2 different reload animations if manual reload and auto reload both have the same StateIndex?

Here is my final code for anyone. namespace Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Items.AnimatorAudioStates { using Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Character; using Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Items.Actions; using UnityEngine; public class DetermineReload ...
  6. L

How can I get 2 different reload animations if manual reload and auto reload both have the same StateIndex?

I was able to figure out how to get the GetConsumableItemIdentifierAmount to figure out the remaining ammo count. Here is my code for the custom AnimatorAudioStateSelector. using System.Collections; using System.Collections.Generic; using UnityEngine; using...
  7. L

I get this weird inconsistent off-by-1 error. This only happens maybe 20% of the time on the first manual reload. The auto reload animation (with the slide open) plays. Perhaps the timing when I check the input is off on the first manual reload? It seems that the animator controller quickly...
  8. L

I am animating a pistol. I have 2 different animations for the reload. 1 with the slide closed, signaling to the player that there is ammunition left in the chamber. 1 with the slide open, signaling to the player that there is no more ammunition in the pistol. I want the manual reload to play...