Recent content by Kuriano

1. K

Upgrading From TPC To UCC

That is a very good design! Thank you for the response! Have a good one!
  2. K

Upgrading From TPC To UCC

if I already own TPC and both FPC and UCC are on sale for 50% off. If I buy FPC(which results in savings as buying UCC now) What happens? I just have the two and have to figuer out how to integrate them?
  3. K

Death Match AI Errors

Hopefully it does, I haven' tried to compile yet. Was trying to fix all those errors and *exasperated Sigh* its been a big pain in my butt that TPC just needed installation and a few other things needed looking into. If you would, please mention TPC, UCC, FPC and any of the like need to be...
  4. K

Death Match AI Errors

Found the problem in all the stuff I read had no idea the Tools tab or the Overview Project manager TPC has an installer. Tools tab is fastest after that it all works except...except this isn't UCC now its got 4 errors related to Nolans First Person Arms missing and was unable to find one for...
  5. K

Death Match AI Errors

Interesting, I followed the order you gave earlier to someone else. BD - BD Movement - TPC - BD Integration - DMAI. Before I try this pattern, I think I've tried it in a few variations. In 2021.2 Integration produced 75 errors based on the above method - I assume Shared Resource integration was...
  6. K

Death Match AI Errors

So in the spirit of helping others, UCC and its other versions require installation Be well, People In my Case - Update: Import TPC - Install TPC From Tools tab or Clicking the installer folder in the Project Overview- Integrations Associated - Behavior Designer - Movement - Death Match AI -...