Recent content by KostyaSmirnov

1. K

Delay before firing

Its work! Thank you very much! It was just a Unity bug - after reloading all work fine! Thanks for the advice, you are Best!
  2. K

Delay before firing

Thanks for the reply. This option does not work for me =( I need fire in the middle of the animation, but the shooting happens at the beginning. Maybe because I'm using a projectile?
  3. K

Delay before firing

Hello! Need some help - how to do a delay before firing? Like this: the player pressed the fire button, then delay for 2 seconds, then fire.
  4. K

UFPS with Playmaker

Big thnx for the reply. Great video, I founded some cool things for me, like spawner and collision, I subscribe to you, ty! But I need "Set property", not "get" - I need to control health by Playmaker (add max health by skills and level-ups), not by UFPS.
  5. K

UFPS with Playmaker

Hello! I bought your great Asset - thanks, it's gorgeous! At the moment I work in conjunction with the Playmaker and there is a question: how can I manage the amount of health (min and max) and shield (min and max) in Playmaker? I need to reduce and increase these attributes through the...