Recent content by kk99

1. K

Bug - When Switching External Behavior Trees NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

I know and that's what I meant, in this Test Project it works fine, however, in my main project it does not work as it should and I am experiencing the issues as described in my previous posts, even if I am using an IEnumerator in the "swap" function. But my main project has also tons of...
  2. K

Bug - When Switching External Behavior Trees NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

somehow I am not able to reproduce all errors in a new clean project. I assume some errors might appear only when you have large project or maybe I am using something in an Action or Condition Script that should not be used this way and it's causing this console error when swapping trees...
  3. K

hmm Even if I swap the tree through another script outside of the behavior tree execution the error still shows up if the currently being executed Node of the current tree has a parent Node with "Return Success" e.g. in Position 2 in the image. If you want to Swap a tree ( in such a...
  4. K

Feature Request: Tint Nodes (Custom Color for Nodes)

Can we alter and add more node images? I would not mind doing it but I am too lazy to debug the source code and recompile everything. by the way if you use a WHITE NODE IMAGE you should be able to easily tint it to any color you like. I use this approach often in Unity in my games for...
  5. K

it's cursed. moments after you post your problem you find your solutions accidentally this fixed it for me return TaskStatus.Running; instead of return TaskStatus.Success; it also doesnt matter how you instentiate it ExternalBehavior tree =...
  6. K

Alright, it took me literally days to track down this issue -__- :mad::mad::mad: I guess I will provide some screenshots that make it easier to understand This Error appears when I am trying to swap External Trees using following code...
  7. K

thank you. Is there a way to add even more colors? I kinda need more colors :)
  8. K

Hello, I guess there is not much to say. I would love to tint nodes. Additionally I'd like to have an option to automatically TINT all Nodes from an External Tree thanks
  9. K

Re-Use Sequences?

hmm looks like you can add an external behavior tree inside an external behavior tree. All you have to-do is include both trees in the Root e.g. Final Result when running
  10. K

Re-Use Sequences?

thanks for the quick reply. That's pretty much what I was looking for. Too bad you cannot add an external behavior tree inside an external behavior tree. If you try it you dont get any errors but the Tree is not considered/displayed at all. That would be a nice upcoming feature.
  11. K

Re-Use Sequences?

I just noticed it is also the wrong Board Should go to here lol https://www.opsive.com/forum/index.php?forums/questions.10/ deleting thread should be possible :confused:
  12. K

Re-Use Sequences?

by the way it is not solved, but somehow I cannot undo Sovled?
  13. K

Re-Use Sequences?

Hello everyone, is it possible to re-use Sequences? Lets say I have a sequence that moves the NPC to a target, the NPC picks up something from the ground, plays an animation and do some idle stuff I would like to reuse this sequence in another sequence? Is that possible? I used before...