Recent content by kingboo

1. K

Formation Code Sense-Check? - Argument Out Of Range Exception

Just to follow up, I've got it working how I wanted to ^ thanks for your comments.
  2. K

Formation Code Sense-Check? - Argument Out Of Range Exception

Hello, Apologies, I'm still struggling... Whilst I can move the units in formation a few times and change their leader, I will eventually get an Argument Out Of Range Exception: Index was out of range. Parameter name:index error when changing their position. Would you be able to sense check the...
  3. K

Formations Pack - How to add/remove agents

Nvm, adding a repeating onto the leader behaviour made him move. Not sure why it didn't work before, as I had the 'Restart when completed option ticked'.
  4. K

Thanks, that did help and I've been able to set up a formation to move now. However, the 'leader' only initiates movement when I have their behaviour tree window open. The followers will fall into position straight away.. I'll have a look again tomorrow but if you know the immediate answer let...
  5. K

I've watched the first 10 youtube tutorials on BD, they are really well explained. However, I'm still unsure how a new agent is added to the formation/leaves the formation. Do I just enable/disable the formation decision tree on the agent? Does the formation always 'exist' I'm just adding...
  6. K

Hello, I have watched the tutorial series on BD, but there isn't one covering the Formations pack, which is where I would like to start learning from. Any guidance on the below to get me started would be much appreciated. I have units in a scene that I can add/remove from a list when I click...