Recent content by keattikorn

1. K

rewriting a presets variables at runtime and assigning to a state?

I am facing the same problem here. I want to load settings from remote server, then apply those settings to a State Preset e.g. Attribute decrease rate, etc. Any suggested ideas on how to do it?
  2. K

Components in Game gameobject

The state system on UCL does not work after the scene is changed.
  3. K

Components in Game gameobject

I am developing a game that has multiple scenes using PhotonNetwork.LoadLevel. Each scene contains game objects similar to the demo scene i.e., Game (contains StateManager, KinematicObjectManager etc) , PunGame (cointains PunStateManager etc), etc. The question is when I switch the scene, which...
  4. K

Can't use any abilities

The problem has been solved! Thank you for your help. The problem is about the cameras/local looksource switching. Scene overview camera <---switching---> Player Camera (CameraController class) When the game has to switch to the Scene overview camera, a character does need a looksource so I...
  5. K

Can't use any abilities

I reposition the character using var ucl = character.GetComponent<UltimateCharacterLocomotion>(); ucl.SetPositionAndRotation(spawnPosition,spawnRotation);
  6. K

Can't use any abilities

I can ensure that the character is Alive because I display debug info on the screen (using OnGUI) for UltimateCharacterLocomotion.Alive, the result is true. I use UCC + PUNAddOn. The character is never respawned/instantiated again since the game enters the first level. I cached...
  7. K

Can't use any abilities

Here is the situation. I am developing a multiplayer platformer game where the players compete to collect rewards on the designed maze/platform. A player can fall down to the deep bottom and die (from UCL die ability setting, if the character is falling from a very high point). There is a...
  8. K

NullRef regarding PunObjectPool

This error has been partially fixed with the PUN Add-On version 1.2.1. I still got ArgumentException regarding duplicate key in PunObjectPool class line 119 : 119: m_ActiveGameObjects.Add(instanceObject, instanceObject.GetCachedComponent<ISpawnDataObject>());
  9. K

Failed to find a PhotonView with ID=124 for incoming OwnershipUpdate event

Steps to reproduce the error Based on the included PUN demo [First Client] 1. Start the game and connect to the room 2. The first player enters the room 3. Drop the weapon with the 'y' key [Second Client] 1. Start the game and connect to the room 2. the mentioned error occurs
  10. K

NullRef regarding PunObjectPool

I've got the following NullReferenceException when shooting a lot of Projectiles (already converted to Pun from Opsive menu). -------------------------------------------- NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object...