Recent content by justinheinen

1. J

Reading out variables at realtime - general questions

Thank you for your reply I will take a closer look on bigger behavior trees.
  2. J

Parallel task without waiting for success

And how can I prevent this ? I ended up adding 2 repeaters. One for each child in the parallel task, but it feels wrong.
  3. J

Parallel task without waiting for success

Hi, like the title says i would like to have my parallel task repeat over and over even when another child isnt finished, while the seek task is getting executed i want to let the enemy shoot over and over again, before the seek completes. With the current setup my enemies keep firing if...
  4. J

Reading out variables at realtime - general questions

Hi, iam trying to set a float variable from behavior tree to a one in my script. Iam comparing that float to 0, if yes the left side should be played which lets the enemy die. Can i compare to <1 ? Or do i have to limit that in code ? When would you sync this float ? After taking damage ? And...
  5. J

Cant properly set variables. Why ?

wow... and i was searching for hours... but not there.... Thank you!
  6. J

Cant properly set variables. Why ?

Hi, i just bought behavior designer and i dont understand how to use variables. Ive added a simple tree where the enemy should search for the player. BUT i want to access that variable via script, or set it via script. How to do this ? When creating a variable in that tree under variables tab...