Recent content by Jued

1. J

Problem with Runtime Pickup

Anyway I have that error. And I fix it only when reinstal Unity :\ Now all works fine) Sorry to troble you)
  2. J

All the same... I made all actions like in yours video. I dont know, it`s like a curse
  3. J

When I can pick up this bow, I can change weapon on it only once. I mean I start whith rifle in hands, pick up bow, roll mouse wheel to bow, one more time to rifle and one more time - happen nothing. And the bow appear on scene again. But I cant pick up it again.
  4. J

Okey, I created a new project, imported UFPS, and create Camera, Game, update layers and button Next I created character Created item. Checked it, all works good Then I created Bow And again this error.What is wrong?)
  5. J

Hi. I dont know what`s the problem. I repeat all like in yours video, but when I add item on scene and hit "Play" - I receive errors like Object reference not set to an instance of an object And all of this errors triger in line m_Character = m_CharacterLocomotion.gameObject; Is it...
  6. J

Add additional parameters to weapons

Hi. In my game I need to add additional parameters to weapons, like quality, condition, weight etc. It's need for calculate damage and accuracy. I dont find a way to do it. Can you help me with this task?