Recent content by jokers44life

1. J

Version 2 upgrade

pretty sour right on jason looks good glad you had your v 3 launch sad you dont care about the consumer but congrats on your launch. Odd how other big players like lets look at hmmm procedural worlds they made gaia pro was very similar to v2 to v3 i guess well i own just about all of there...
  2. J

Version 2 upgrade

justin you understand 250 is not a small amount for a asset on the asset store this is bad for opsive the more i keep looking into this issue i find more and more consumers raising the issue and id have to say i completely side although i do hear where you are coming from but look at any other...
  3. J

Version 2 upgrade

I grabbed UCC because it was top of the line new system oH WOW we are excited........ so i sprung to get the best of the best but you have all the other controllers out there still upgrading the investment the customers pay into
  4. J

Version 2 upgrade

i also want to point out i have bought almost every product opsive sells all addons this is insane to see the massive purchase i made is already not supported i would love to discuss this with somone from opsive but i cant simply say i will not invest in opsive products and nor could i recommend...
  5. J

Version 2 upgrade

So i purchased this asset when it launched my question is simple why did i pay i believe 200? 250 or something for a asset that is deprecated so fast?????? i haven't touched it in a while but why is this a thing and why did you decide to just charge another 250........
  6. J

Emerald AI Integration

no definition clear target is one
  7. J

Emerald AI Integration

i loaded the ai vs ai and it works fine went back to my scene and it works...... hmm but i am having issues with the emerald ai player damage script.... i keep getting errors no matter how i try to do this ive done this before on a old project.. also magique when is life link coming to unity???
  8. J

Emerald AI Integration

Am i missing something my ai seems to be able to detect me and also can detect other emerald ai but it doesn't hurt them when attacking.
  9. J

Damage or Kill the player?

It gives me a error saying name (CharacterHealth) could not be found. i have traps and ones that move i just need something to deal damage to the player on contact.
  10. J

Keybindings

Thank you Justin in the documentation does it say this im curious if i missed that? I ask about this because im going to try using Easy Build System and may grab your inventory system but im looking at how these to act with each other and im hoping it also works with the inventory...
  11. J

Keybindings

How do i set up key bindings im not finding anything for this in the documentation or im blind.
  12. J

I dont understand how that could be a hard script to do when a player touches this collider do X damage... bummer this isnt in the demo that seems to me a simple thing but ill keep looking
  13. J

No idea if i take that code and put it into a a script i just get errors .. damn i wish the demo had something with nolan taking damage from touching it
  14. J

Im not a coder by any means how do you go about making a universal scrip that i can put on something as a example a trap that swings when the collider connects with the players collider do X damage and it would be amazing if i could change the input in unitys inspector like you guys have UCC setup
  15. J

So i cant seem to take damage evin tho the ai is attacking showing damage numbers and causing blood to appear any reason im not dieing>?