Recent content by jayen71

1. J

NavMesh in Unity 2019

So I see where some confusion is. I was trying to set up a new scene and couldn't get the navmesh to bake. I dont remember having to do this in 2018 so maybe it will help you. I created a Plane GameObject then opened Navigation. I clicked Object Tab and clicked on the Navigation Static...
  2. J

Shield Collider Script asking for object reference

I knew I was missing something in the setup. I didn't realize I add an action like that to an existing item. Thank you!
  3. J

The Shield reference is the Shield script on the Item I think. In this case, it's the Shield script on the Axe. Line 37 - starts with m_Character, is throwing the null reference exception. When I pick up the Axe the console reports a null reference exception and the collider isn't enabled. It...
  4. J

NavMesh in Unity 2019

I'm using Unity 2019 and able to bake the nav mesh to get the AI agent to work. When you open Navigation (Window-AI-Navigation) in Unity 2019 is the bake option grayed out? I know they moved this window between versions so it was confusing for me to find at first.
  5. J

Hello, I'm trying to set up my character with an Axe that can block or parry. I followed the item pickup video to set up the item similar to what the Katana looks like in the demo. I attached the Shield Collider script to the 3rd person prefab so when the Axe is picked up the 3rd person prefab...