Recent content by JablDouble

1. J

Unable to complete reload

Thanks, Justin. Indeed it works, I fixed my issue. Closed.
  2. J

Actually, I checked that If I reload my gun and I don't move then it works well(I repeated it 5 times). But if I start moving the animation can't complete. And I see that I have the same settings for a pistol (except use rate, trigger action, muzzle, shell and other decoration settings), but the...
  3. J

Let me know if I misunderstood you and you needed other information.
  4. J

Yeap, I put my custom animations to the animator. But I didn't change the logic and I use the logic from the demo
  5. J

I have the version of UFPS v.3.0.14 I created 2 different guns (pistol and assault rifle). The pistol works fine, but I have a problem with the assault rifle. When I start reloading and I run or try to shoot and the same time, my reloading animation doesn't finish at all. I attach video to...
  6. J

Strange movings of enemy when I look at him

I'll try this later. As soon as I try it, I'm gonna write here. Thanks!
  7. J

Strange movings of enemy when I look at him

Hi, I downloaded the Deathmatch AI kit and also I have UFPS&BD I created new scene, after that I added a new enemy(with puppetMaster but I checked withot PM and this problem the same) and I added the agent AI via the Deathmatch menu You can check my scripts here: The main problem that when I...
  8. J

My behavior tree editor doesn't contain some basic tasks.

I don't have such tasks in the demo scene as: Can see Object Seek Within Distance Can hear Object Wander Patrol Also integration package doesn't contain these actions
  9. J

My behavior tree editor doesn't contain some basic tasks.

Hi, a few days ago I downloaded BD and after that when I opened DEMO scene, I saw this error: And some of the tasks cannot be found: and others. I thought that I didn't do something right and started reading full documentation and I mentioned that accoridng the documentation my BD should...
  10. J

How to pass animation parameters to my own animator controller?

I need to pass a few params to my custom animator controller(e.g for gun). I need this params to play animations of gun Do I have any accessability to get this one there? And how?
  11. J

the corpse disappears if I get too close to it

When I kill an AI, it falls down using Ragdoll and it works fine if I'm standing far away, but if I get close, the head disappears, and if I get even closer, the body and hands disappear
  12. J

Category Attribute View

Thank you very much. Indeed it works!
  13. J

Category Attribute View

Hello I have a small problem that I don't understand how to bind my item attributes (e.g damage, recoil, etc) with UI I have this script and I've already passed my database and added category My description panel looks like this But when I start my project, I don't see any attributes. What I...
  14. J

Pickup item

Yeah, it works. Thanks! You can close this topic. I changed such things as ObjectDetection, DetectLayer in the pickup abillity and it seems that it works.