Recent content by incendy

1. I

Reset Jump on Trigger Collision?

Thank you!
  2. I

Thanks, that did work! Mostly anyhow, still some room for error it seems but way better than it was before. If there is a way to do it in code as well I would love to know
  3. I

I am able to use the jump ability to force the player to jump again when it enters a trigger collision but so far I am unable to reset it as if it was an initial jump off the ground. How would I do this, in code? What I have so far is using the trystartability set to jumpAbility, true, true...
  4. I

Detecting Collisions with UCC

This makes sense now, spent the last few hours trying every thing I could think of. So there is no way to do OnCollision and no built in OnCollision in the controller? We have to use Trigger Colliders? I love this controller for the locomotion but the way it breaks all physics things in Unity...
  5. I

Unity Physics Collider issue with Character

I have a layer that I have set in Unity to not collide with my player. But it isn't working. Is this something I am doing wrong? I have it unchecked in the Physics settings. And on my Layers that are not using Opsive they all work. Any guidance would be appreciated
  6. I

Prevent Jump Ability while Aiming

Never mind, I figured it out by looking at the SpeedChange prevention. The following in Aim.cs did the trick private bool PreventAbility(Ability activeAbility) { // InputStart isn't set until AbilityStarted so the InputIndex should be used as well. if...
  7. I

Prevent Jump Ability while Aiming

I am able to see the ability by checking the code below, just not sure where I can put it in code without breaking things to cancel the jump. I tried to put it in jump.cs in the ability started method, which did prevent the jumping but caused other weird issues. //in my case the Aim Ability is...