Recent content by Ignatios

1. I

[Bug] Can't deserialize non-mutable items from file if the category has "Item Attributes"

Gotcha. I guess I just don't understand the main differences between Item Definition Attributes and Item Attributes, so that's my bad, but I figured as long as I didn't change the attribute in the inspector manually, it would stay "as designed" and thus wouldn't need to be serialized specially...
  2. I

[Bug] Having items manually assigned in a character's inventory before launching leads to Hash Value leaks

Correct, I don't have a error message to report, it happens on a prefabbed object that has an inventory. If that prefabbed object exists inside the scene, and has items manually assigned to it, every time the game is launched, the hashes grow (and don't get cleaned up). I'm not doing any...
  3. I

[Bug] Can't deserialize non-mutable items from file if the category has "Item Attributes"

Hey all, I've tracked down my previous issue further with saving/loading items. This seems to be the main culprit, even after cleaning up corrupted files. I can repro this issue without fail doing the following: Make a new item category (doesn't need to have a parent, but it can) Uncheck...
  4. I

[Loading Data] New issue appeared when trying to deserialize via InventorySaver

I tracked down the issue. In the end it was due to a corrupted data type. The "Usable" category had become corrupted somewhere down the chain, causing all usable items to not be loaded when deserializing. I'm not sure if there is a way to track this, or prompt the dev that there is an issue with...
  5. I

[Bug] Having items manually assigned in a character's inventory before launching leads to Hash Value leaks

Perhaps this is a known issue, but it's a pretty annoying one ;) For testing purposes I have separate launch scenes with my characters set to certain levels/gear. This allows me to test projects at the beginning of the game or at late-game periods relatively quickly. However, I've noticed that...
  6. I

[Loading Data] New issue appeared when trying to deserialize via InventorySaver

Hey there, I dug around on the forums here but couldn't find a search bar for previous topics, so my apologies if this has already been discussed and resolved. Recently my saving/loading has not been working, and I couldn't figure out why but after a long time debugging, I finally found a...