Recent content by Idialot

1. I

Errors during initial setup

Ok... I'll do the initial setup again and send the screenshots of the errors I keep getting... That may be the best solution. Cheers give me a day or so as I am not at home now.
  2. I

Yup, watched the videos, and tried to work along with them but once again, elements were missing as more than likely moved with updates, and I can no longer get anything from them. Just keep getting the same or more errors. I'm still wondering where the ID is set that is supposed to match as I...
  3. I

Ok fixed the pickup text as the Billboard script was not attached as to why it did not look at the camera. Still no luck getting the equipment UI working. Just keep getting errors. I compared the images you posted and checked and everything is the same and nothing but same error and more errors...
  4. I

Greetings all I have been doing the video tutorial for the initial setup using a duplicated version of the demo database. I am using the inventory system in a 2.5D top-down game with my own top-down controller. When I run the scene, everything works, pickup prefabs work all seems fine, but I...
  5. I

Interaction

Ok sounds good, but what is the real difference between the two pickups, Is a pickup not just a pickup? You mention "Item Pickup" and "Inventory Pickup" what is the difference?
  6. I

Interaction

Should I be using the Interaction system in the Inventory for all interactions as my FPS character I have created has its own interaction manager.