Recent content by Hyrad

1. H

How was the Component Name selection implemented in Invoke Method

Hi Justin, I ran further tests and it doesn't seem to be only related to class inheritance. As a case in point, I followed these steps, which amounted to the same issue: - Duplicated the ComparePropertyValue task in C:\Programming\RTS_prototype\Assets\Behavior...
  2. H

navAgent.SetDestination(pos) does not rotate when a Behavior Tree component is active

Thanks for the answer. I decided to start from scratch and manage all of the AI through BD. I will check into the update rotation option and report back if I still have the issue.
  3. H

I think that would be great :)
  4. H

I have noticed the same behavior and it is very useful. I do have a small question. I created a class that inherits from ComparePropertyValue and all of the sudden, even if the fields are still there in the behavior editor, the magic is broken and the component name sharedstring simply displays...
  5. H

navAgent.SetDestination(pos) does not rotate when a Behavior Tree component is active

I have a first component a navmesh agent destination is set and updated. If I add a BehaviorTree component to the same gameObject with a simple composite sequence, the unit will still move but will not rotate towards its next target vector, even if I set the transform rotation manually in the...
  6. H

Working with prefab and using the Variable Synchronizer

Thanks for the quick answer, it works :)
  7. H

Working with prefab and using the Variable Synchronizer

Greetings, I have a base prefab to which I added the Variable Synchronizer. Since the variables that I need to reference are on another component on the same object, the prefab is referencing itself to access properties on this component. However when I instantiate it at runtime, the values...