Recent content by Hedwynn

1. H

Getting a StackOverflow error on Tactical Pack

With the tree put into the behavior for the demo and modified for it (Namely changing the tree index to 7 and the tag to Player for the target to match the preview and I still get the stackoverflow or crash Unity
  2. H

Double checked the models and the animations and they are not using root motion, but yeah, I checked the Transform and they are rotating on the X axis as well. I expanded that follower tree to do another set of checks and swapped out the leader's separate behavior (That only had the Surround...
  3. H

So something weird happened and all the tasks on my base behavior tree disappeared, so it was easy to at least test this. On the upside, it seems like the testing has potentially narrowed down the problem a bit? I tried to do it with just the Surround task on two different behaviors (The...
  4. H

I've been trying to get the "Surround" task in particular working. There have been a few hiccups, but I believe I have resolved some of the issues. Now the biggest issue I seem to be having is I'm getting a StackOverflow error when I'm trying to determine the leader. I'm currently using: Unity...