Recent content by hasnainfareed

1. H

NPCs to react to Shoot

Hi there, I want a system, that when my player fires which is opsive character, i want other npcs, to run away, I want to know which are events or functions called when player shoots to make npcs react to the event.
  2. H

Virtual Controls not working on android

Thanks God, its Solved, turned out in camera Controller Script We have to reference the player, though it gets that reference on runtime,but in that case it doesn't work in android build.
  3. H

in the editor, camera follows player, but not in the phone build.
  4. H

Thanks for the concern legend, Yes Virtual Controls do move visually but I can not understand what the problem is, in the update I used CharacterLocomotion.Move(forward parameters) and then strange thing is happening, in unity editor, if I don't move with joystick, character just shows the move...
  5. H

Hi there, in the Unity editor, controls are working fine, like when I force input the virtual controls and move the joystick with mouse on pc, character works fine,but after I build the game,test it in my android, even though joystick is moving but character does not move, neither the touch pad...