Recent content by hanguang

1. H

Custom UI vs UIS UI

If this is too complicated, then how do I migrate my own UI's appearance and effect to UIS's UI?
  2. H

Custom UI vs UIS UI

OK, let me put it this way: I want to use my own UI, but the rest of the features like inventory, grid (size, index, etc), and the item I want to use UIS. In other word, every function and method inside my own UI is actually using UIS. Could you point out which documentation/class/video should I...
  3. H

Custom UI vs UIS UI

Hi, I have a highly customized inventory UI, I was wondering if you could help me to choose between my custom UI and UIS UI? In the documentation, it seems UIS has a lot of UI modules like "DISPLAY PANEL MANAGER", "Item View", etc. The knowledge is overwhelming, so I am asking for help. For...
  4. H

Import from CSV file?

No worries, thank you for the code.
  5. H

Import from CSV file?

BTW: I solved the "create item type" problem.
  6. H

Import from CSV file?

Actually, I AM creating Item from Item Definition, but the values are from a CSV file. That's it! Say I have a sword definition, and I have 1,000 swords with different preset values. The only way I can manage that is to create it at runtime and read values from a table (or anything that can hold...
  7. H

Import from CSV file?

Another issue: Inventory.HasItem is not working for me, because my item is actually from the same definition but with different values. How do I make it work? Use foreach on the specific collection myself?
  8. H

Import from CSV file?

@Sangemdoko Hi, I'm still working on my CSV import stuff, I'm almost done. When I figure it out, I'll post the whole solution in the thread. For now, I'm encountering another problem: I created a subclass named ModernItem, it has a static method to create ModernItem type of Item. I did it for...
  9. H

This can cause boxing.

Thank you for your explanation.
  10. H

This can cause boxing.

While reading the code of AttributeBase, I'm confused about this. Could you please explain? @Sangemdoko
  11. H

Import from CSV file?

@Sangemdoko Could you please add another feature to create an item at Editor time? Currently, I have to call InventorySystemManager.Initialize() manually.
  12. H

Import from CSV file?

I want to share my current solution, I added a property in Item.cs: Then in the NameItemView.cs: @Sangemdoko
  13. H

Import from CSV file?

Got it. Thanks.
  14. H

Import from CSV file?

I got a problem: The name of the item is the same as the ScriptableObject. Which is a problem for my solution. I create items from the same definition with different runtime values include a name (string) attribute. Could you please add a DisplayName feature for the item? Or show me how to do...
  15. H

Import from CSV file?

I found a way to do it: 1.Create a Weapon category. 2.Create a Sword definition. 3.Put every attribute into runtime stats. At runtime, create various Swords from CSV file (iron sword, wood sword, and so on). @Sangemdoko