Recent content by Hagridtheblack

1. H

i have a issue

i update my review, thanks for your help: With the new update and thanks to the support of technical support, in the 2019 version of unity, everything worked without problems. Thank you.
  2. H

i have a issue

Of course, i William try.
  3. H

i have a issue

I followed all the steps you mentioned and in effect the errors have disappeared. Thank you very much for your help.
  4. H

i have a issue

Hello, thank you for answering, I have followed the instructions you have given me, and when filling in the empty space of the reference that is mentioned in the solution, the Unity.inputSystem is not present, there is some way to locate or download it, look in the Unity manual but the downloads...
  5. H

i have a issue

Firts person controller 2.3.6
  6. H

i have a issue

Good afternoon, thanks for answering. Everything was installed in a new project. Everything is in the latest version of the respective programs. Unity version 2019.4.1.6f. The following order was followed in the installation: 1. Behavior designer. 2. Behavior Designer - Movement Pack 3. First...
  7. H

i have a issue

Hi, i have some issues, when instal everything: Assets\Opsive\DeathmatchAIKit\Demo\Scripts\UI\ItemWheelMonitor.cs(28,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'PlayerInput' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference...