Recent content by GusMumbo

1. G

NullReferenceException

So Unity 2018.3 is officially released now and moving my project to that seems to have fixed the issue. Although typing dynamic variable name is still super slow, but at least I'm not getting errors anymore. I haven't yet tested this enough so I'll update if there's still more issues. Thanks for...
  2. G

NullReferenceException

This one doesn't throw error and I can set Dynamic Variables(it's super slow when typing variable names btw) but there's still a problem. BD editor doesn't update(reflect) while in play mode so it's hard for me to check if it's working or not.
  3. G

NullReferenceException

I imported the new DB after completely deleting the BD directory and now I can't open an editor(it's greyed out not displaying anything while throwing these errors)
  4. G

NullReferenceException

As an additional info, I'm trying to workaround the issue(for now), so I removed all dynamic variables but it's still showing up under the drop-down. This is going to drive me insane.
  5. G

NullReferenceException

Thanks for the quick reply. I'm sure I'm using the most recent BD(1.6). I'm not allowed to send you related project but I was able to narrow down the issue. It seems to happen every time I use dynamic variable. If I disconnect all nodes using dynamic variable the error stops showing up.
  6. G

NullReferenceException

to be clear it's up to date and reimporting doesn't seem to fix it
  7. G

NullReferenceException

It's bugging out whenever I click anything related to BD, can't really do any work with it since it won't let me see behavior from BD editor or connect tasks. Very frustrated with this level of bugs. how can I fix it?