Recent content by fuelfoundrysix

1. F

Inventory Binding not working on iOS

Using the default demo integration scene, every item in the inventory has this AOT issue. I've added all the types in the Unit Options window that I can find related to the SwordWeapon Variant, but it is still showing the same issue.
  2. F

Hi Justin, thank you for the prompt reply. How long do you think the next update will take to release? We were planning to release a beta to our users and currently the AOT issue is our main roadblock. It took us 2 weeks to update from UCC V2 to V3, and we want to have a testable build for our...
  3. F

Were you able to repro it on your end?
  4. F

Hi, I deleted the GeneratedStubs.cs, and refreshed the values in the UnitOptions window to default to regenerate the file. The same error still occurs. I have attached the GeneratedStubs and a photo of the types of attributes being used. Again, this is built from a clean project using the...
  5. F

I get this error on XCode when equipping a sword on my IPhone 13 Pro. I created a fresh project with only UCC, UIS, and Integration. This error is happening in the Demo scene in the UIS integration. I am also using the latest version of everything. If I remove the item object binding from the...
  6. F

UMA for UCC v3

Is UMA compatible with UCC v3? It was working in v2, but when I import the integrations errors appear on the log with missing functions.
  7. F

Item Description for Equipped Item

Great, thank you so much!
  8. F

Item Description for Equipped Item

Hi, I want to display information for the clicked item as well as the equipped item. For example, if I click on a weapon, the current clicked weapon and equipped weapon should display stats. How do I go about to achieve this? Thank you
  9. F

How to filter items in Shape Grid?

Hi, I tried adding a "Item Info Item Collection Filter" onto my main character and onto the Item Shape Grid, in order to hide an item in the inventory when it is being equipped. However, nothing happens when I equip the weapon.
  10. F

Camera jumps when walking pass a tall 3d object

Thank you!! I set the wall layer in the invisible layer and it worked.
  11. F

Hi Justin, thank you for the answer. I adjusted the collision radius to 0, but the camera jump still occurs. Where can I adjust the collision mask? You can see the issue here:
  12. F

When my character walks under a tall structure in ""Third Person Adventure" view, the camera jerks upward then downwards when walking through. How can I turn off that motion? Thank you!
  13. F

Collision for multiple enemies

Hey everyone! On OnDamageEvent in the health script, I am trying to detect when multiple enemies receive damage from a single weapon. The "SingleHit" checkbox is unticked. However, it only returns the first enemy hit, without the event for the second enemy Also, only the first enemy that...