Recent content by Fjord

1. F

How to fix database error

Unfortunatley that's all. There is no further warning before that error. Yes, I am using the latest version 1.1.7. Okay, I'll check my items and try to figure out what I did to provoke that error.
  2. F

How to fix database error

Hi, three days ago I added about 100 Items to my database. Since then I always get this error, when I start my project: The database has errors and some could not be automatically fixed. UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)...
  3. F

How to add recipes to a Crafter during runtime?

very frustrating. I could not figure out why it is not working. A Debug.Log shows me the correct name of the Recipe I expect. Now I tried your script and I get a an error at line 96: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object It is this line: if...
  4. F

I did not understand your answers fully. Your are saying "If Nothing is happening my guess is that you are drawing the craft menu after you are setting the recipes." What do you mean by "drawing the craft menu"? So I have to call my function between the drawing of the crafting menu and before I...
  5. F

Thanks for sharing the file! I see you are using CraftingRecipe while I am using DynamicCraftingRecipe. What is the difference? I found only DynamicCraftingRecipe as a type so now I use this type to add a recipe to an item.
  6. F

Mh okay that must be the mistake. I call AddForgeRecipe first and then I call the Function to open the crafter. I also tried to do it the other way around but the result is the same: I see no further recipe in the opened crafter menu. When do I have to call the AddRecipe function?
  7. F

And why is AddRecipe not working? This was my first approach. I will now try it with SetRecipes. EDIT: Ah no. I see now that SetRecipes deletes every CraftingRecipe befpre adding the new ones. I want to keep those I inserted in the editor and just add some new. So the question remains. What...
  8. F

Hi, I tried the following: For every recipe my Player can get I make an Item which holds a recipe as an attribute. Before I trigger the crafter I'll find every Item from the category "Crafting Recipe" in the players inventory and then get the Recipe-value of those items. Those i want to add to...
  9. F

Currencies are getting renamed every time I start my project

Thanks. You were right. I had still two files left with that name. Though I could only see them in the asset folder. Maybe they stayed there because after deleting them they were still linked to another currency as base currency...
  10. F

Currencies are getting renamed every time I start my project

My Copper and Silver currency are called as such. But when I start the Project they are always renamed to Copper 1 and Silver 1. This is not happening with my Gold currency. Is there a way to prevent this from happening? Renaming doesn't work.
  11. F

How can I access ShopMenuOpener via Script?

Thanks for the quick help! :) I figured it out. Indeed i needed some more knowledge about how to use Assembly References and namespaces.
  12. F

How can I access ShopMenuOpener via Script?

I would like to call the Open() Method from the ShopMenuOpener. By now i can call it when I put the ShopMenuOpener, Shop and Shop Inventory on the same GameObject with a Button, where I can easily access Open() through the Inspector. But now I want the Button made in Runtime and building the...
  13. F

Is it possible to change ALL Currency Owner Monitors at once?

Ok no problem. Thanks for the fast answer! I'll make my own prafab.
  14. F

Is it possible to change ALL Currency Owner Monitors at once?

Hi, since i want only one currency instead of the three of the Demo, I am changing every Currency Owner Monitor now. But is there a faster way to do this? In the end I want my Shop and my Crafter always showing just one Currency and a bigger Icon. They should share the same Prefab shouldn't...
  15. F

How can I open the Crafting Menu?

Hi, since there is no video which explains this (maybe it is just too simple for most people) I have to aks it here: How can I open the Crafting Menu via clicking on a Gameobject like in the Demoscene? I rebuild everything like in the Demoscene. The difference is only that I set my Crafting...