fdmaker's latest activity

• F
    fdmaker replied to the thread Unity XR Rig.
    Hey there. Ya I hear ya on the timelines and all. You do seem to have a lot to manage there with all these kits for sure. As a...
  • F
    So a quick question. Any ballpark ETA on a VR update? I could still be deving with this kit awaiting the update... cheers.
  • F
    following.
  • F
    Alrighty. This problem/Bug seems to have a lot of us vexxed... As the title says, has anyone gotten this to work on a stand alone...
  • F
    fdmaker replied to the thread VR Add-On with Quest?.
    Drat! Double drat... I have been trying different configs of unity and OVR to no avail either. Have a few test cases to try today ...
  • F
    Edit: the inputmanager asset with supposed correct input mapping for use with the new XR system, in case anyone wants to play with...
  • F
    Heres a inputmaper mapping that is supposed to work for quest. I'm not sure it does.
  • F
    fdmaker reacted to kakayaga's post in the thread VR Add-On with Quest? with Like Like.
    I can use the Oculus OVRPlayerController prefab to navigate around the scene. I attached the main character gameobject to it, but then...
  • F
    Gotcha, gotcha. I'm going through it now as well. Its a tad tedious for me as I am the art guy and not the coder. Bigpookie over on...
  • F
    talk is you have to use the new XR stuff to get it to work, (standard opsive controller and not the oculus rig) but so far I have not...
  • F
    fdmaker replied to the thread Optimising UCC for mobile.
    Hi again. Interesting point and one I can speak too specifically, as I tested this exact use case out for my mobile vr game when i was...
  • F
    fdmaker reacted to JohnM's post in the thread Dungeon Avenger! with Like Like.
    Dungeon Avenger is currently in open playtest on Steam, and is FULL of awesome assets from Opsive! I've been having a blast wiring...
  • F
    fdmaker replied to the thread Optimising UCC for mobile.
    I do mobile vr and android and am bit of an optimization nerd.... The one MAJOR mobile optimization is to use some sort of mesh...
  • F
    fdmaker reacted to Justin's post in the thread Optimising UCC for mobile with Like Like.
    I recommend profiling your game to see what is causing the bottleneck, from there you'll have a better idea of what to optimize :) If...