Recent content by fabs

1. F

Adding MelleeWeapon and MelleeWeaponProperties script to any gameobjects

Ok, so there is no other ways to inflict damage to a 3rd person controller without using another 3rd person controller to inflict the damage? What if I have an external event like a rock falling on my AI? How can I make my AI take damage from it?
  2. F

Adding MelleeWeapon and MelleeWeaponProperties script to any gameobjects

Hi, I would like to be able to generate impact on an AI 3d person controller, coming from a source that is not using the third person controller (a custom game object with a collider). I'm thinking about trying to add the 2 scripts in a game object then add my custom gameobject as a hitbox. Is...
  3. F

Passing the target to the Combo Selector

Thanks, it worked
  4. F

Passing the target to the Combo Selector

Hi, I'm adding a custom selector for handling melee combo based on the range between the character and its current target. I extended the class AnimatorAudioStateSelector but I'm not sure what's the best way to achieve my use case: I would like to measure the distance from the character to...
  5. F

Interactions dont work either

for searching doc, I use the pdf included with package, then you can search inside the pdf
  6. F

Understanding OnAnimatorItemUse and OnAnimatorItemUseComplete

Hi, I'm not sure if I understand how to adjust the 2 events on my animation set so I can leverage combos. I also looked at your example at /Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Demo/Animations/Items/Melee/Body/BodyPunch2HeavyFromAim.fbx It seems that you use OnAnimatorItemUse at 0:12 just as...