Recent content by fablechris

1. F

Bug: Duplicated item keeps old DefaultItem name in asset file

I'm just now seeing that there's a warning printed when we first rename the item after duplicating: Main Object Name 'TestItem' does not match filename 'Americano_1' UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()...
  2. F

Bug: Duplicated item keeps old DefaultItem name in asset file

We're running into an issue where duplicated items keep their auto-generated name even after saving the database. UIS version 1.2 Bug occurs on both OSX and WIndows Repro steps: Select an existing item (e.g. Sword) Right-click > duplicate Select the new item (now called Sword_1) Rename the...
  3. F

UI Designer Exception

I just tried on a fresh project and it's working, so It looks like this is related to how we setup our packages. We tend to pull all of our packages out into individual git submodules so they are easy to isolate and include in the Unity project. There must be some kind of assumption about where...
  4. F

UI Designer Exception

Unity 2020.3.18f1 (LTS) I just started setting up my first database and I'm running into this exception when I try to open the UI Designer tab in the Inventory Manager window. The window is completely blank and this exception appears in the console: ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out...