Recent content by Eternity774

1. E

Serialize Ability field or GetAbility without ability type

Thanks, Justin, I have created custom method inside UltimateCharacterController (GetAbilityByIndex), it's not safe, but works fine. I thought there would be better solution :)
  2. E

Serialize Ability field or GetAbility without ability type

Hello, I'm trying to make custom script, where player can use ability by pressing button. In my case I will have 2-4 different characters, each of them will have 2 different abilities. I want to serialize field in my script, where I can set abilities to use for each character. I have tryed to...
  3. E

NavMeshComponents NullRef

Justin, I have found solution, not only for NavMeshComponents, but I think it will work with everything, you should try and test it. I have checked for agentPosition mask and check for equality with m_NavMeshJumpArea. It works fine for me without errors or glitches. Will test it more...
  4. E

Okay, nice to hear that :)
  5. E

Okay, thank you Justin, I'm searching for fix now, it looks like not problem of integration UCC with NavMesh Components, it looks like the Nav Mesh Components bug, I can see many topics with this problem without UCC, I will try to fix it by myself.
  6. E

NavMesh Iink Error

I have the same problem, is there any fix for it? It looks like UCC agents offMeshLink is always null. I have test it with breakpoints and as serenity said, waist get stretched, legs are going and upper part of body stays at the same place.
  7. E

Hello, I'm creating AI agent with behaviour system and I want to use NavMesh Components. NavMesh Surface works well, but I can't do anything with NavMeshLink. I have spent hours to make OffMeshLink work. Below you can see code, first lines where I'm checking for null, that is what I have done...