Recent content by Enigma Factory

1. Enigma Factory

Version 2.1.3 Release

Ah, right, right. So FP works fine in 2.1.3, just not in 2019.1. I see. Thanks for clarifying on the version! Still loving 2 even more than TPC and UFPS!
  2. Enigma Factory

Version 2.1.3 Release

Hi Justin! So is the download on the My Account page version 2.1.3 now or still 2.1.2? Given that first person is currently broken, it would be nice to have both downloads available there.
  3. Enigma Factory

Opsive Foundation [RPG Framework]

I agree with the modular nature of the com at options. That said, I'd like to see them integrated and exchangeable such as your game might have different combat systems depending on current controller or whatever condition. Skies of Arcadia comes to mind with it's awesome active time turn based...
  4. Enigma Factory

The Realistic Tank Controller

Yeah for sure, but also with different and varied animations for different entries and such is what I mean. Popping the trunk and climbing top driver cause there's obstructions on both sides. Lol. Just that kind of deal is the value added stuff that would make me buy an asset. Not getting you to...
  5. Enigma Factory

Hey man. And that there is the big difference. What you have now I will totally use and customize and if I find it helpful I will donate generously but if you packaged it up nicely with all of those extras and made it nice to use with documentation and well commented code and all of that then I...
  6. Enigma Factory

@RedHawk - I saw your post after this and didn't realize the relative ease of implementation. With Version 1 I had a hell of a time getting Edy's to work well with it and I was just swapping controllers. I plan on utilizing your scripts when I get there and I will totally donate if / when I do...
  7. Enigma Factory

Eliot AI?

Oh, did you happen to have any thoughts about using Eliot with BD too? Did you possibly wanna chat a little? I'd love to know what you're working on and see if we can help each other out!
  8. Enigma Factory

Eliot AI?

Nice man! Can't wait to see. I imported the new Opsive and the rest of my assets last night but that took so long I didn't get to play with it. haha
  9. Enigma Factory

Edge Avoidance

You can create your own abilities and there is documentation and videos about it available. You're going to want to learn how for your project anyways. When it comes to adding it as a standard ability that only makes sense if it would be used regularly by many users. When it comes to edge...
  10. Enigma Factory

Eliot AI?

Yeah, after speaking with you I watched all of the Eliot AI and videos and was very impressed with the ease of use. It also seems quite expandable if you do want to delve in but it gives you a lot on the surface. I definitely intend to buy it now cause I really liked what I saw but I do almost...
  11. Enigma Factory

Eliot AI?

Also, I was unfamiliar with Eliot AI (I've been away from game dev for the past year so working to rebuild my project with all the updated assets) until I had seen these posts. Is anyone familiar enough with Elliot and Behaviour Designer to compare and contrast their functionality? I love...
  12. Enigma Factory

Eliot AI?

Now I'm having a difficult time finding it, but I just stumbled across a post that mentioned that the author had spoken to Daniel who created Eliot AI and they stated they are working on an official integration that should be coming soon™. If I track down that post, I'll update here but it was...
  13. Enigma Factory

Opsive Foundation [RPG Framework]

Hi TinyTree! I'm looking forward to this! Earlier you asked about the magic system. What I'd really like to see (and what I worked on in the past with TPC v1) would be utilizing something like Realistic Magic Effects packs for effects with UCC ties ins to handle all the different types of...
  14. Enigma Factory

Edy's Vehicle Physics

This is awesome! I did this for TPC V1 and Edy's, but I simply swapped out controllers and never got to the point of having the character in the vehicle or IK driving although I planned on it. Def using this and going to start working on Entry / Exit animations and logic. I'll share when I have...
  15. Enigma Factory

Hi omnia games! I could certainly see being interested in this integration and I know others would be as well as I believe UCC is the asset that can deliver the closest to a GTA-like experience in the asset store. I know you didn't ask, but I'd be willing to pay: $10 USD - Basic integration...