Recent content by EMM

1. E

Selfdriven WildLife

Really interested to know about adding animals too. I want to add random encounters with snakes and such.
  2. E

How to handle multiple characters / Change an existing character prefab

Thank you very much Justin, I'm starting to study that, also, I have a doubt about AI. I have seen that there is an integration with Emerald AI and Quest Machine. And I also got Behavior Designer, so can these 3 assets do the same? Like, generate quests, triggers and enemy behaviors or do I...
  3. E

How to handle multiple characters / Change an existing character prefab

Is there a known method for this? I don't want to mess with the project yet. I want to change my main character prefab and also was curious about how to add enemies with the same inventories and such.
  4. E

Creating a character problem

Walter thanks a lot for your time, I have watched those videos too indeed and have managed to add my character, now I just need to fix the camera thing. How do you adjust scale within CC3?
  5. E

Basic Tutorial To Add Our Own Character Model?

So I got this last night, it took me a while to figure out on how to add my Character model, after I did, it kept giving me an error regarding "camera" missing or "source of view". This should be done super easily like other controllers out there. So if someone can make a detailed guide for new...
  6. E

Creating a character problem

Hi everyone, I'm trying to create a new character and I have a similar problem, it says that my character avatar needs to be humanoid and that it needs a head bone, so I'm trying to figure this out, I'm working with Character Creator 3. I'm thinking of using iClone7 to rig the body, if anyone...