Recent content by DXWarlock

1. D

A* integration wander

Will do! Didn't want you thinking I was ignoring the conversation. Complications came up, so out of service myself for a bit. Will check it out soon as I am able. Thanks for looking into it!
  2. D

A* integration wander

Can do, will have to make a fresh project/scene to replicate it again, as I added the work around the adunato gave to get it working 'well enough' for now. It might be mid week before I can do so, just had sinus surgery and sitting at PC more than 5 minutes my head feels like a balloon.
  3. D

A* integration wander

Yes I believe so on latest version, It is a clean project with all downloads for A* (4.2.15) and integration all downloaded in the last week. Unless there is a different location/version option for the download of the integration. This is the link I'm using to get the BD integration...
  4. D

A* integration wander

Same issue here. I have been pulling my hair out thinking its a variable I had set wrong, or not enough edge buffer. But eventually ALL AI get stuck on edge trying to go off the area:
  5. D

Get/set Object component with BD

Perhaps I am just missing the documentation, or the task that can do such a thing. I have a component script that stores floats for such things as health/hunger/mate status etc, on the same GameObject as the behavior tree. But I cannot find a way for a behavior to read nor update those...
  6. D

Easier way to check if Object is Null.

That example does the same issue I run into now: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object BehaviorDesigner.Runtime.Tasks.Movement.Flee.OnUpdate () (at Assets/Opsive/Behavior/Behavior Designer Movement/Scripts/Tasks/Flee.cs:33) I cannot find a way to validate...
  7. D

Easier way to check if Object is Null.

Just getting into learning the ropes of BD, and for the life of me cannot find a logic in it to check if a saved object is null. And have a very janky and 1/2 working simple Tree that is suppose to do simply the following: If you see an enemy, flee. If while you are fleeing you see a new enemy...
  8. D

Created Characters "slouch"

Sorry for the late response, work has been keeping me away from the project. I'll give those another try. I started tweaking them when I noticed it but did not seem to have any effect. But a tiny bit more familiar with UCC now I have used a few hours. Maybe I overlooked something simple.
  9. D

Created Characters "slouch"

I just picked it up today and learning my way around Ultimate Character Controller, and have been trying to tackle this issue for an hour. Perhaps someone here can help me out. Using Nolan the character posture is fine. And with one of the free models from the asset store. But both with Strong...