Recent content by DuskHen

1. D

Customise rendering of Task node in graph editor

Currently there is already a method available: Task.OnDrawNodeText - its seems the most logical point to add any piece of custom node drawing code. Or another method with similar signature like Task.OnDrawNode where the developer can use GUI or GUILayout methods.
  2. D

Customise rendering of Task node in graph editor

I was doing some research along the same lines as @Valentin C. In my case the motivation was to introduce some custom validation of shared fields in the Node Editor to easily fill the gaps in BehaviorDesigner functionality. For example, currently the user can miss binding shared fields, and no...
  3. D

Variables editing for float and integer types is broken in Behavior Designer 1.7.3

Hello Justin, Yes, I created a new project from scratch to double check, no improvements. At the moment, I don't have another machine at my disposal to check if that a MacOS specific thing. However, I noticed one interesting thing. In the video that I attached, the cursor turns into the...
  4. D

Variables editing for float and integer types is broken in Behavior Designer 1.7.3

Unfortunately upgrading Unity didn't work. There are no devices, just a macbook with touchpad. However, I realized one detail that might be causing the problem. When I point at an integer or float variable, the cursor changes to slider so if I press and move the mouse left/right I can change the...
  5. D

This is an odd one. After creating variables in an external tree I cannot edit integers and floats, cannot change the tooltip or the order in the list. For all other types that I checked (string, bool, custom types, etc.) everything works as intended Reproduced in version 1.7.3 Unity 2021.3.4f1
  6. D

Multiple External Behavior Trees in one Behavior Tree Reference

I have a related note/question. Initially, I tried to implement something similar to the OPs task in code. Basic logic is following: - The main "root behavior" is stored in a scriptable object "settings" along with a lot of other stuff - There is also a list of additional sub-behaviors in the...