Recent content by drewv

1. D

How to Set Property Mappings Via Code

In some older posts you had mentioned the possibility of posting an example of how to set property mappings via code. I couldn't find anything in the patch notes or documentation. Earlier posts mention creating an extension method like this: public static void SetPropertyMapping(this...
  2. D

Showing Specific External Behavior Tree Variables In Editor Window

I am currently working on a larger scale game with over 100+ different NPC characters with unique combat patterns and I am trying to use external trees as much as possible for any shared series of actions or behaviors among the NPCs. This is because if my team ever decides we need to change how...
  3. D

"Multi Conditional" that evaluates several conditionals at once

We'll be buying V2 in a heartbeat! Working in a team right now that's making a game with some DOTS and Unity Netcode which also uses ECS. I know we'd love to get the AI on board with that! It's a bummer there are no milestones for DOTS on Unity's 2021 roadmap.
  4. D

The jank continues! lol. Here's a way to make sure the conditionals referenced by the multi conditional are actually attached to the tree. The sequence that always returns success holds the conditionals referenced by the multi conditional, but the always false conditional at the start of the...
  5. D

Here is the problem I attempted to solve: I have a rough solution working but was hoping for some recommendations on how this could be improved, as I think it's a useful feature. I am aware that this problem can be solved by creating a new conditional that is just a composite of the...
  6. D

Behavior Tree Reference using SharedVariable<ExternalBehaviorTree>

This is interesting! Thanks for sharing the code.